Oxford Dictionary of Critical Theory
- the most wide-ranging and up-to-date dictionary of critical theory available.
This dictionary covers the whole range of critical theory, including the Frankfurt school, cultural materialism, gender studies, literary theory, hermeneutics, historical materialism, and sociopolitical critical theory. Entries clearly explain even the most complex of theoretical discourses, such as Marxism, psychoanalysis, structuralism, deconstruction, and postmodernism. There are also biographies of important figures in the field, with feature entries for those who have heavily influenced areas of the discipline.
Oxford's multidisciplinary A-Z is essential for students of literary and cultural studies and is useful for anyone studying a humanity subject requiring a knowledge of theory.
Now with the addition of a convenient Home page, a sleeker and more intuitive visual layout, as well as innovations in the speed of searches you can delve right in faster and easier than ever!
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems, Inc.
SEARCH TOOLS - effortlessly find words thanks to a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.
IIntelligent search integrates several tools to match or suggest what you are looking for:
helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
allows you to search within compound words and phrases
• An automatic
to correct word spelling, as well as
('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
• Use our
when you don't know how an entry is spelled
definitions via installed apps on your device
Swipe-to-delete functionality in the Recent and Favorites menus.
LEARNING TOOLS - engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary.
• ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
• ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words
• ‘Word of the day’ section to expand your vocabulary daily
• Home screen widget provides random words at a glance
• Split screen support for Android 7 allowing you to use the dictionary simultaneously with other apps.
***This is a fully functional 30-day trial version***
by purchasing the full version of the Oxford Dictionary of Critical Theory:
Permanently unlock the complete features list
- look up words without an internet connection
• Premium Support – Get expedited support for any app-related issues
Oxford Critical Theory is a free software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-06-12. The program can be installed on Android.
Oxford Critical Theory (version 8.0.245) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Oxford Critical Theory since it was posted on our website on 2016-10-08.
The latest version is 8.0.245 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-29.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2017-06-12
• Complete visual overhaul
• Significantly improved search speed
• New Home view for quick access to the most frequently used functions
• Now Swipe to delete entries from the Favorites and Recent menus
• Ability to recover deleted entries in the Favorites and Recent menus with the new Undo button.
• Bug fixes
posted on 2016-08-11
Version 5.1.068,• Completely redesigned user interface and experience,• Ability to share word definitions,• ‘Word of the Day’ feature,• New camera search function,• Performance improvements